At the age of 19 I realized helping others to be the healthiest and freest possible embodiment of themselves was my passion. It has been a delightfully varied journey from the multi-layered demands of medical school to being at the beginning of the wave in a number of healing modalities. I am honored to be involved in the health field in such an infomration rich era when medicine is bursting with infinite possibilities. I invite you to benefit from my years of study, insights, exploration, caring, and experience.
Sequim Clinic For Acupuncture and Naturopathic Medicine
Dr Crystal Tack is the founder and has served as the director of the Sequim Clinic since 1990
Traditional Naturopathy recognizes an inherent ordered and intelligent self-healing process. Traditional Naturopathic physicians embrace the responsibility to identify and help remove the patients obstacles while augmenting this inherent self-healing process. We recognize the individual process that created the disease and the individual approach needed to recover.
When I started Acupuncture 30 years ago, popular opinion was that the impressive results were psychosomatic. Medicine and social awareness has come a long way. Now the VA and most insurance companies in Washington recognize its incredible addition to the medical field for pain. Acupuncture has also proven its value with addictions and used in many addiction centers throughout the country for over a decade. Beyond that Acupuncture is a powerful tool for supporting balanced health on many levels.
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
We all understand how vital oxygen is for life but how about health? Oxygen makes up approximately 63% of our body's mass, provides 90% of our energy( food the other 10%), and greatly enhances body functions. Dr. William Maxfield, leading authority and pioneer in the field of hyperbaric medicine calls it "medicines best kept secret." Please let me introduce to you to our mild hyperbaric chamber.
Healing the Hurt
Traditional Naturopathic philosophy includes the belief that that many illnesses begin with a deep emotional component.
For fifteen years Dr. Tack has had ongoing training and experience in helping individuals interested in releasing deeply hidden beliefs that may be hurting their health.
We offer healing intensives for those individuals that desire focused care- options addressed below.
"I would say that it wasn't any one modality that facilitated my healing - it was multi-leveled as various healing methods were used.... Dr. Crystal is amazing and I liked that she was not stuck with one method but was flexible to what I needed most." ~Inelia Benz